3D Modeling - Final Project

Berlian Johanna / 0360054
3D Modeling / Bachelore of Design in Creative Media (Hons)

Final Project


Review Past Assignments :

Instructions



Final Project - Character Modeling

  1. You are required to produce an organic 3D model of a character from a model sheet. The example pictures shown are just a sample and demo purposes. You may search the image reference and model sheet of your favourite character. 
  2. Model the character using polygon tools and techniques based on what you have learnt.
  3. Apply the right material and texture to give its appearance. 
  4. Apply three points lighting and render.
Progress

Fig 1.1 Ref 1 Model Sheet 3D

Fig 1.2 Ref 2

I decided to use My Melody Characrter from Sanrio because I find it cute and simple and maybe I could search tutorial too for how to build it more nice for this character.

Fig 1.3

I start to make a head first and it was not bad but I modify to not follow the reference but make the ear straight.

Fig 1.4

I do have limit skill so I try be creative with the pose and make it as the 3D character are My Melody Model with adding the stuff where miniature figurine was there!


Final Result

Fig 1.5 With wireframe

Fig 1.6 Final Outcome - Link Press here



Reflections 

That's all my work, this far I really do have memory problem to memorizing some certain function but this far i can come out with. I may lack of skills due to have short memory but I always review from the video of tutorial and stuff. It may not perfect but it was fun atleasr to do this project.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design