Design Research Dissertation Assignment 3 - Online Publication

Berlian Johanna / 0360054
Design Research Dissertation / Bachelore of Design in Creative Media (Hons)

Online Publication


Design Dissertation Assignment 1

Design Dissertation Assignment 2


Instructions



Task

Week 12-end

Fig 1.1 Finalized Dissertation

The last assignment required us to modify our dissertation into a brief paper that might be published, following the guidelines set forth by The Design School KREATE journal. Additionally, a template for writing our article in the document was provided to us.

Fig 1.2 Finalized Journal Publication

Feedback :

  • Week 12 : Progression about Page Book Cover & Final Dissertation
    Specific Feedback : Focus on finishing the cover book & final dissertation. Due to miscommunication and late feedback especially in dissertation just focus on fixing TURNITIN and about the cover book it may still use the old content before the fixing but the lecturer this time let it be or let it slide while the finalized dissertation focus to fix and publish it asap. General Feedback : make sure to finish and follow APA and submit along with pdf and TURNITIN RESULT.

  • Week 13 : Journal Publication Discuss Specific Feedback : Clearing misunderstanding about the finalized dissertation especially the book cover and the lecturer also helped to work the title for the journal and along with the content and what should I add and also being told not to copy paste and try to summarize it.
    General Feedback : Journal Public Discussion

  • Week 14 : No class



Reflection

This subject is the most subject I find it difficult. Overall I hope i can cope and pass because it is took alot of focus and effort and motivation in study. I also hoping for the decent grade and nothing fancy since this subject is my weakness to and I acknowledge it. I also learn alot of stuff which is good. But I also wanting to point that even how many times I try my best following the rules and stuff, I still do need to improve my skill in writting no matter how difficult it is. I'm looking forward in the future to updating my own skill and learn this as a lesson. 

I hope I pass seriously... I wanna rest :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design