Design Research Dissertation Assignment 2 - Visual Publication

Berlian Johanna / 0360054
Design Research Dissertation / Bachelore of Design in Creative Media (Hons)

Visual Publication


Instructions



Task

Google Drive Design Dissertation

Week 8-10
As part of your 2nd Assignment, you need to turn your final dissertation, along with its visual design, into an e-book in PDF format. 

Fig 1.1 MOODBOARD


 

Fig 1.2 PDF Page Layout Design

I design all in Adobe Illustration, and then move it to InDesign. I manage finished even it's not the best design I have made but I was hoping it was reconsidered and accepted.

Feedback :

  • Week 8, 9 & 11 : No class

  • Week 10 : Progression about Page Book cover
    In the beginning of the class : The lecturer checked our progression this far.
    Specific Feedback : The font does not match with the title themed about modern. The page layout isn’t creative and plain or lacks creativity.
    General Feedback : Make sure to finish it before the deadline.

      https://online.fliphtml5.com/tvaqa/njkn/#p=


Reflection

This is one of the difficult assignment in my opinion due to lack of motivation and mental health issue. I also find a hard time to decided the design since it has to do something with my title but in the end I just try to connect with it. Take a reference from a school text book structure since it looks the simple I could found and for me match with it. I just hoping this design still accepted. And for the picture it doesn't require credit since I find a website where we don't need to credit it.

Another reflection again since I ask about my finalized from draft dissertation was late due to the lecturer was having private health moment. In the end I messed up even tho I already finished it. The lecturer decided to claim, it was fine and just focus on the fixing the finalized the dissertation. Which means I am saved and the lecturer also understand it too due to our lack of communication and time feedback.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design