DPI : Final Project

 Idea Development

Biography

My name is Berlian Johanna, I’m student of Bachelor Design in Creative Media.
I have a passion for art, particularly drawing characters and designing their clothing. Ever since I was young, I have been dedicated to pursuing my own dreams. As I became more involved in the world of art, my interest grew significantly.
I enjoy following tutorials to learn how to draw the human body, especially when it comes to creating fantasy characters. I like to imagine and design my own original characters, complete with their unique backgrounds, cultures, and the places they come from. I find fantasy themes really cool, which is why I love creating many different original characters in that genre.
I love something unique in every fantasy art since it looks cool and pretty. I can’t resist it as it inspired a lot.

Statement

Personally, I found it slightly challenging to use a photo of myself for a specific purpose. However, I brainstormed various ideas to create a visually appealing outcome that aligned with the theme I had in mind.
I start by picturing the end result in my mind and gather many reference images for inspiration. Then, I begin experimenting to see how things turn out. Some of the outcomes may not be as good as I expected, so I try to simplify the approach while still aiming for a nice-looking result.
After my initial attempt, I found that the second iteration was satisfactory, but it required some minor adjustments and improvements. I decided to replace certain elements to enhance the overall look and make it even more splendid.
Ultimately, I chose to stick with the second design because it had a nicer and more dreamy aesthetic compared to my initial attempt.

References



Design Direction

Digital Poster



Final Design


Final Design in JPG



Title : Sea Serenade 
Artist Statement :
As an artist, I draw inspiration from jellyfish and bubbles. They fascinate me and spark my creativity. I aim to show their beauty and grace through my art.

Jellyfish are elegant and mysterious, floating in the ocean with their transparent bodies and long tentacles. Bubbles, on the other hand, are playful and whimsical. They reflect light and color, creating a mesmerizing sight.

Through my art, I want to convey emotions and stories using jellyfish and bubbles as symbols. I use vibrant colors, intricate brushstrokes, and dynamic compositions to bring these subjects to life on canvas.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design