DPI - Final Compilation

 Project 1 - Exercise 1 & 2 :

Fig 1.1 Proj 1 Physical Collage

Fig 1.2 Proj 2 Recolouring

Fig 1.3 Proj 2 Hearst Mansion



Project 2 - 2A & 2B

Fig 2.1 MyTiger Project

Fig 2.2 Double Exposure







Final Project

Fig 3.1 Sea Serenade
 




Reflection
 
This course was a valuable opportunity for me to learn and grow in the field of digital photography and image editing. Through the use of Adobe Photoshop, I gained practical knowledge on how to enhance my photographs and bring out their full potential. I explored various photography techniques, such as adjusting camera settings, working with different lighting conditions, and composing captivating shots. Additionally, I discovered the power of editing software in transforming images, allowing me to recolor, retouch, and combine photos to create unique and imaginative visuals. Along the way, I faced challenges that tested my determination and problem-solving abilities, as I strived to meet project deadlines with dedication and discipline. As a result, I feel more confident and skilled in the world of digital photography and image manipulation. This course has truly enriched my understanding and appreciation for the art form.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design