VSP - Project 1, 2 & Exercises

Berlian Johanna / 0360054
VSP / Bachelore of Design in Creative Media (Hons)
Exercises


Instructions



Exercises

1. Mint 

 Fig 1.1 Results Mint Ads

Fig 1.2 Progress

In this exercise, we asked to arranged the each of clips that given and follow the instructions. I also make sure to make it flow and smooth.



2. Doritos

Fig 1.3 Results Doritos Ads

Fig 1.4 Progress
In this exercise almost same like I did to the mint ads video, we have to arranged and make it smooth with the flow from many jumbled clips.



3.  Project 1

a. Lalin

Fig 2.1 Results of Lalin

Fig 2.2 Progress

In this part it's difficult to arrange in my opinion because I need to follow the requirement how many second it needs to reach the video played to end. Not only that, arrange the sound effect also but it was the fun part try to make it work.

b. Video Dubbing ( Munich )

Fig 2.3 Results Dubbing Voice Munich

Fig 2.4 Progress from Google slide

In this progress until reach the final results, Munich also I find it difficult but interesting. The source of the sound effect was given in the link but I also find the other sound effect from other link or app too make it more nice and real.

Sound Effect : sound effect - Google Drive



4. Project 2 

a. Tiktok

Fig 3.1 Results of Tiktok Video

Fig 3.2 Progress

In this work for tiktok, I want something looks depict base of my experience but also my feelings.
I at first try to make a fun video but I choose something that looks sad but comforting in the end. This far this is my favourite work that I want to cherish it forever.


b. Sound Shaping
About sound shaping, I record 5 audio base what the assignment asked for.

c. Group Shooting ( BEEF )

Fig 3.3 Selected Scene

Fig 3.4 Results of BEEF trailer 


Fig 3.5 Progress



In this group project, it was fun and funny. The fact we keep try to retake the 1st scene because of how my partner feeling nervous and we tend to forget our dialouge. As I arrange all the clips and sounds I feel something missing, so I add another music theme named Le Monde which that is different from the trailer to make it as our shooting film produced are mischief.

5. Stop-Motion
a. Exercise Group (Stop-Motion Themed Halloween)
Fig 3.6 Result Exercise Stop-Motion

We assigned into 4 member group for try to do stop motion with themed halloween. I prepare the tripod while the rest helped me. This is our first, time doing it together.


Reflection
In this reflection, From the exercises some of the works are managed to be followed and some of them are interesting for experiment it.
For the 1st Project which is arranging the clips, it was though because the clips are scrammbled. Until the Video dubbing, this is interesting for me. The part the I like was finding the match sound effect and arrange it in the nice way without making it too late or too early. For the 2nd project which is the group project, it was exploring or try to create the trailer. The part that I like was finding and crating the timing and of course adding the touch of background themed song. For the exercises like Lalin shows how we try to arrange in creative way following the instructions since we can't make it cross more then the minutes our lecturer decided. For tiktok, this is my favourite to do because it shows to express myself. Through all of this experience, I need to learn more and more each the functions and the requierment but eventualy, it's worth it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Information Design - Flip & Exercise : 1 & 2

Information Design - Project 1 & 2

Intercultular Design